NorthStar Transitions is happy to report that we will be accepting insurance for our partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient addiction treatment program serving the Boulder & Denver communities.
The first step to admission at NorthStar is to have a verification of benefits (VOB) performed on your insurance policy. The VOB will tell us if your insurance policy covers drug & alcohol treatment and if you have out-of-network substance abuse treatment coverage. The VOB will also tell us the following information about your drug & alcohol rehab insurance coverage:
- The effective date of the insurance policy
- The deductible (and how much has been met in this plan/calendar year)
- What your coinsurance is (i.e. your insurance may pay 70% after your deductible is met and you may be responsible for 30% up to your out of pocket maximum)
- The out of pocket maximum
- If precertification/authorization is required
- What levels of care are covered (inpatient, partial hospitalization/day treatment, intensive outpatient, outpatient)
- If the insurance company pays the patient directly or the facility (if the insurance company accepts an assignment of benefits)
You can access our online verification of benefits form here: Verify Insurance
Once we receive this verification of insurance benefits form, an admissions representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours to let you know how your insurance will help pay for addiction treatment at NorthStar.
Please note that insurance only covers clinical care such as Intensive Outpatient group and individual therapy and a separate fee will apply for the sober living home, Life Skills Counseling, food and activities offered by NorthStar.
If you have further questions regarding admission please call 303-558-6400 or e-mail email@example.com