Deciding on a rehab center is a big decision with lots of considerations. In addition to the facility’s experience and approach, clinical practices, amenities and staff accreditations, it’s important to consider location. After all, you’ll need a safe and serene environment where you can meet your recovery goals and nourish your body, mind and soul as you embark on your new sober life. The Denver-Boulder area is a great place for men and women to commit themselves to whole-person recovery.
Why Choose Denver as Your Home for Rehab?
Denver, CO, is a safe place where you can heal and begin to build a full and exciting sober life as part of a vibrant recovery community. Here are a few reasons why so many on a journey toward long-term sobriety decide to call Denver home:
- Health and wellness. Denver has consistently been ranked among the “healthiest,” “happiest” cities in the United States. From cooking and yoga to hiking meet-ups and biking clubs, the mile-high city is a hotspot for health and recreation.
- Outdoor adventure. The Denver/Boulder area is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream destination. The summer allows for fishing, camping, hiking, biking and running on endless trails.
- Arts and culture. Denver contains a vibrant performing arts community complete with theaters, music and comedy venues, museums, art galleries, boutiques and shopping venues.
- Education. The University of Colorado, CU Denver, School of Mines, Colorado College, Metropolitan State University, Community College of Denver, Red Rocks Community College are all nearby, making this the perfect place to start or return to college as part of your long-term recovery plan.
- Recovery support. For those who stay in Denver post-rehab, there is a vibrant recovery community, including free support meetings and fun social activities for people in recovery.
Begin Your Healing in the Heart of Colorado
With nearly 300 days of annual sunshine, 50+ mountains and countless miles of paved trails, our beautiful state is the perfect place to begin your sobriety adventure. Northstar Transitions offers detox, residential and outpatient treatment programs for chemically dependent and dual-diagnosis clients. To learn more, call today: 303-558-6400.