NorthStar Transitions is hiring motivated, passionate individuals. We are seeking on-call clinical therapists for our male and female residential facilities as well as for our intensive outpatient program.
- Facilitating group, individual, and family therapy
- Completing documentation on day-of service
- Completing monthly clinical training
- Facilitating pre-screens as needed
- Participating in bi-weekly individual supervision
- Master’s degree in counseling and actively working toward licensure as LPC, LCSW, LMFT and/or credentialing as a CAC II.
- Licensure and/or CAC III or LAC is preferred
- One year of clinical experience
Thorough knowledge of psychotherapy, substance abuse, and process disorders treatment modalities not limited to:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Trauma-Informed Care, Motivational Interviewing, and 12 Step.
- Ability to facilitate experiential and somatic-based interventions
- Knowledge of and ability to diagnose using DSM V and ASAM
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, OBH regulations for Substance Use Disorders treatment facilities and managed care requirements of insurance partners
- Ability to perform clinical assessments and develop strengths-based, client centered treatment plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to navigate conflict
- Good technical skills, including the ability to navigate Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Record and google email systems
- Excellent organizational skills