At NorthStar Transitions, men enrolled in our PHP or IOP levels of care have the opportunity to also find solace and accountability in our sober living community. Being surrounded by others in recovery and held accountable by our sober living manager, men stepping down through our outpatient levels of care receive additional support as they transition back into family, occupational and social settings.
Benefits of Sober Living in Denver & Boulder
- Trails, peaks & byways. NorthStar clients enjoy varying levels of adventure, from drives through the color-changing aspens to fishing, camping, biking and conquering the state’s 50+ fourteeners.
- City life. Denver and Boulder are well-known performing arts communities where sober living groups can attend plays, musicals, comedy shows and art exhibitions. The metro area also contains an abundance of galleries, outlet malls, boutiques and shopping venues.
- Health & recreation. Known for their culture of wellness, Denver and Boulder are hotspots for mindfulness training, yoga classes, cooking and gardening, hiking meet-ups, biking clubs, intermural sports teams, mountaineering groups and more.
- Day-trip access. Together, you and your sober living colleagues can embark on dozens of easy-to-reach daytrips to surrounding towns and mountain communities. Favorites include Estes Park, Woodland Park, Breckenridge, Vail and Colorado Springs.
- Educational opportunities. If starting or returning to college is part of your five-year plan, NorthStar Transitions can help. Get the support you need in our sober living homes while preparing for or attending school at the University of Colorado, CU Denver, School of Mines, Colorado College, Metropolitan State University, Community College of Denver, Red Rocks Community College, and others.
Sober Living & Accountability
To ensure you stay on track with your sobriety goals and plan ahead for independence, NorthStar Transitions sober living communities include these features & options:
- Regular 12-step meetings
- Routine breathalyzers & drug testing
- Activities with the larger sober community
- House supervisors & resident assistants
- Peer therapy groups
- Individual therapy & family therapy, as needed
- Employment & educational guidance
- Cooperative household chores & maintenance
- Nightly curfews
- Weekly house meetings
Apply for Sober Living in Denver / Boulder
Centrally located with abundant walkability and access to public transportation, NorthStar sober homes are newly renovated and updated. Embrace Boulder’s recreational opportunities and unmistakable quality of life when you join our gender-specific living community today. Please note that our sober living homes are only available to clients who are participating in our outpatient programming. Call NorthStar Transitions’ admission specialists now: 303.558.6400.