We are looking for a skilled clinician to join our clinical team supporting our all-genders residential program and intensive outpatient program.
Position Type: Full/Part Time
Pay Ranges: $23/hr for non-licensed/Clinical candidates (LPCc, LCSWc, MFT, LSW, CAS, Unlicensed Psychotherapist)
$25/hr for Licensed/Clinical candidates (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LAC)
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Reports to: Chief Clinical Officer
- Plan for and implement evidence-based skills and process groups
- May perform pre- admission screens
- Maintain client records and charts as required by NorthStar Transitions and the Office of Behavior Health
- Engage in the professional development of mental health and substance abuse counseling, including evidence-based practices
- Optional attendance at 2x month CAC supervision group
Desired Skills and Minimum Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in counseling field and actively working toward licensure as LPC, LCSW, LMFT and/or credentialing as a CAS
- Licensure and/or CAS or LAC preferred
- One year of clinical experience
- Thorough knowledge of psychotherapy, substance abuse, and process disorders treatment modalities, not limited to: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Trauma-Informed Care, Motivational Interviewing, 12 Step.
- Ability to facilitate experiential and somatic-based interventions
- Knowledge of and ability to diagnose using DSM V and ASAM
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, OBH regulations for Substance Use Disorders treatment facilities and managed care requirements of insurance partners.
- Ability to perform clinical assessments and develop strengths-based, client-centered treatment plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to navigate conflict
- Good technical skills, including ability to navigate Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Record, and google email systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- No Benefits are offered to on-call temporary staff
**NorthStar Transitions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran, disability status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to wear protective face coverings while working with clients or within close proximity of staff.
- Clinical Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPCc, LCSWc, MFT, LSW, CAS, LCSW, or LMFT (Preferred)