Situated outside the Denver Metro area, NorthStar Transitions is the only licensed addiction treatment center inside Boulder’s city limits. Our licensed and Joint Commission-accredited facility serves men, women and families seeking a robust continuum of care for drug and alcohol use disorders.
NorthStar Addiction Treatment Features & Benefits
NorthStar is recognized for its exceptional staff and evidence-based clinical practices and is a premier Colorado provider of substance abuse treatment and transitional living options.
We serve a varied client base that includes working professionals, business owners, college students, full-time parents and those managing co-occurring disorders. If you are seeking care for drug misuse, alcoholism or a dual diagnosis, we invite you to experience the NorthStar Difference:
- Truly individualized care. Each client’s treatment program is custom-designed to their unique needs, including medical history, addiction severity, family dynamics, employment status, lifestyle preferences and mental health diagnosis.
- Evidence-based treatment. NorthStar Transitions utilizes research-based modalities and behavioral therapies that produce scientifically sound outcomes. Studies show this type of intervention offers the greatest chance at long-term recovery.
- Individual case management & life skills training. Whether you are attending school or balancing employment during your recovery journey, NorthStar offers vocational support, educational guidance, and life skills training tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Affordability. We are in-network with a number of insurance providers, and our admissions office verifies coverage or provides affordable payment options when insurance is not an option.
- Trained experts. NorthStar’s reputable staff is comprised of certified clinicians, addiction therapists and a board-certified psychiatrist that helps clients manage co-occurring diagnoses.
- Family focus. Since addiction is a pervasive family disease, we offer healing and restoration for the chemically dependent individual as well as his or her loved ones. The NorthStar program includes disease education and counseling for family members, as needed.
- Sought-after locale. NorthStar Transitions’ renovated treatment center, outpatient office and sober homes are comfortably appointed and located in central Boulder near accessible walking paths, bike trails and bus lines.
Reserve Your Spot for Boulder County Drug & Alcohol Rehab
As one of the most desirable communities in Colorado, Boulder is a retreat enjoyed by outdoor lovers, health and fitness enthusiasts, retirees, families and college students. Just 45 minutes from downtown Denver, the city offers streamlined access to ski resorts, mountain retreats, campgrounds, shopping, and arts venues.
We invite you to join our vibrant recovery community. To speak with the admissions team about licensed Boulder treatment programs or to schedule a facility tour, call 303.558.6400 today.