Tailored to suit the demanding lifestyle and confidentiality requirements of working professionals and business owners, NorthStar Transitions’ professional program takes into account licensure stipulations, career demands and personal goals. For men and women concerned about the stigma of their chemical dependency, NorthStar offers a focused, confidential refuge where guests dedicate themselves to the challenges of mind, body and spirit healing.
Benefits of Boulder Treatment for Working Professionals
Drug or alcohol misuse can have a devastating impact on every facet of a person’s work life. Created for adults 28 and over, NorthStar’s intensive outpatient program (IOP) for professionals incorporates these unique benefits:
- Scheduling flexibility. The demands of employment, home life and recovery can be daunting. At NorthStar, we provide evening therapy sessions tailored around your full-time schedule. Our professionals’ track is offered Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Work-life balance. Our skilled clinicians and support staff provide the mentoring you need to achieve the delicate balance between work, family commitments and thriving relationships.
- Group, individual and family therapy. Weekly IOP schedules include nine hours of group therapy, one hour of individual therapy, and as-needed family counseling. Guests also have access to a board-certified addiction psychiatrist.
- Accountability measures. As an IOP professional, you will participate in three monitored drug tests per week and receive a SoberLink Breathalyzer device to transmits test results in real-time.
- Clinical excellence. NorthStar Transitions is licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Behavioral Health and accredited by the Joint Commission on Healthcare Organizations. Dedicated to improving client outcomes, our experienced therapists, case managers and clinicians understand the unique needs of working professionals.
Request Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Boulder
Set in the heart of Boulder near the Flatirons, our center also provides residential treatment with stays tailored to your health history and substance abuse severity. Working adults attend IOP in community with other busy professionals—adhering to schedules that accommodate the time and energy needed to achieve ambitious career goals.
When it’s time to seek or continue treatment for drug or alcohol dependency, NorthStar Transitions’ professionals program is an in-network provider for several major insurance companies. Contact our admissions counselors at 303.558.6400 to begin the admissions process, discuss insurance or self-payment, and learn more about the advantages of our rehab program for professionals.